Project Life [wk 9 video]

Where have I been, you ask?
In the process of moving, and boy has it been INTERESTING...
[I'll save you the boring details.]

I want to get right to why I temporarily came back from a blog-cation.
For week 9 of my Project Life album, I used a mix of mainly the "Midnight" core kit and Amy Tangerine's "Plus One" collection.
I am so behind with my PL, having just printed week 11 (a few wks ago), and I honestly can't tell you what week we're on now.
I hope to have my craftroom set up by the end of June and get started again on my projects.




I recorded a process video more than a month ago and I finally made time to edit it.
4-5 hours later, I'm excited to share my first "Watch Me Project Life" video.
I don't know if I'll ever have time to do this type of video again, but I sure had fun doing it.

I hope you enjoy and subscribe to my youtube channel for more future videos.
You can also follow my Instagram for craft photos I share.





And for those who can't watch the video right now, I have added some photos of the finished project.






 




Be blessed, and stay tuned for week 10.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

Jossie Posie said...

Could not watch the video here at work but loved looking at all your pics! Love the colors you chose! That BOW! can't get enough of it :)