Thursday, November 28, 2013

12 DOC - Day 9 : Sequin Snowflakes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I bet you are all up at 4am, prepping your ovens to bake and cook delicious meals!  Me?  I'll be making a ham this year.  I'm nervous.  My oven sucks!  lol.

And if you're up at 4am, you're either probably bored (since everyone is asleep), or HAPPY that you get quiet time.  Either way, I thought you might want to start your day with a little Christmas eye candy.

I love the colors of this Lawn Fawn Christmas collection.  The greens and reds are so bright and cheerful!




I used a Martha Stewart snowflake punch and created a pattern on top of the green mat.  I added gold sequins in the centers of each snowflake, and liquid pearls in the center of each sequin.  I like sequins as they are, but that hole in the middle sometimes gets to me.  I cut a piece of Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper and wrapped some white/gold twine around it.

Easy!

Thanks for stopping by Day 9 of my 12 Days of Christmas blog fun and remember to READ THIS to know exactly how to be eligible to win the prizes below.

In your comment below, tell me what's your family's Thanksgiving tradition?  You probably told me last year, but I forgot.  I'm getting old.  lol.
Post a Comment