Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thinking Of You.

I have been too lazy to even admit that I have been suffering from the loss of a little mojo.

I have been inspired to do pretty cards and pretty layouts, but I just have not made the time and I have not FELT like doing it.  If that makes any sense.  I have not been wanting to be in my craftroom for a couple of weeks.  Maybe because it's full out summer here in FL and it's been raining for weeks.  I forgot what the sun looked like.

In any case, it's been FOREVER since I created a project for Scrap Happy Ohio, and I decided over the weekend, that I would start on something.  I colored in Valentine Girl With Balloons, used Glitz "Cashmere Dame" paper, Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue ephemera and pulled everything together with a Some Odd Girl sentiment.





I hope you check out their shop.  They have a lot more cute image stamps for sale.

post signature





Follow on Bloglovin
Post a Comment