Life in 2013

I decided to take a break from using an actual Smashbook to document this year's "events", and replace it with the Michaels brand books called Creative Chaos.  The binder pages are super cute and I love that I can open the rings to reorganize the pages, add pages of my own stash or remove some.

So far I've documented the 1st 3 months of 2013 and I already love it.  I get to scrap the pages faster than ever, which I love because that means I can spend more time in the pool or coloring.

As always, a link to this blog/binder will be available in the sidebar for future reference.  I will continually update this blog with more photos as the months go by.  So remember to come back and see what I've done in the book.

... in no particular order ...

















post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments

Unknown said...

Stunning love it all. Those Michaels binders look fab.
Caz
x

Kimberly J said...

Love. Love, Love this! Thank you for sharing your family and your creativity with us :)

Anonymous said...

This is fab...love it!

Jossie Posie said...

Cute pages! I have the same book it's super fun!

Becki Adams said...

Beautiful album! You did such a fantastic job! Thank you for your comments on my blog :)