Altered Art / Mixed Media Layouts

Hola Bloggers.

Last week I got in the mood to make some altered canvases.  I was inspired by a few photos that I took of Giovanni one evening after dinner.

This was my first time making a canvas layout, and I absolutely loved it!!  It took a couple of hours to complete each piece, but was so worth it.

I hope it inspires you to take out your paints, liquid pearls, metals, laces & trims, paper, ink, glitter and even punches and get to creating.  It was so much fun and so therapeutic.

































I got a little lazy with the last one, I know.  I cheated and glued paper to the canvas instead of painting it.  lol.


Watch this video for more details on these canvas layouts.



Have a fabulous weekend and I'll see you back soon for my last BIG project of the year...it's one that I have been asked to share countless times, and now I finally will.  Even though it's something I worked on this month, I probably won't be able to post the blog until next year... so please be patient.

Thank you so much for joining me this year and allowing me to share my creativity with you.  I wish you a very Happy New Year filled with many blessings, true joy and great health.

God Bless you.


post signature

5 comments

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are great layouts. I love all the embellies and papers.

Tracy S said...

These are all beautiful. I love every one of them. Love all the trims and embellies you used. Beautiful pics as well. I may just have to try this. I never thought about doing a LO on a canvas before.

Anonymous said...

Oh i love them so, so much :-))
And i will try them, if i can and be aloud to? I hope so...
Love all the colours and details and layout!
Thank you
Greetings from germany and a happy new year...

jessica said...

OMG Damaris!!These are GORGEOUS!! I love love love all the details you added to each and every LO!! You have such an eye for mixing and matching elements.....LOVE it!! Plus your little man is just adorable!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

The Scrapping Factory said...

this is so gorgeous Damaris, so fantastic!!!!! Love them..xxxx Fab