25 DOC MISFITS - Grinch Wreath

I started making my own wreaths about 4 years ago.  My first one was aqua, silver and white.  It's my baby and it was extremely easy to make.  So easy that I made one for my mom and a few others.  I always make one every year for us.

I usually go the week after Christmas to Walmart & Target and stock up on ornaments and supplies at ridiculous deals.  I now own many colors... I can't wait for the year that we do pink, hot pink, white and silver as our decor.  Being that there's 2 boys in my house, I won't hold my breath on that one.  lol.

I don't REALLY consider this project a "Misfit", but I wasn't able to take photos of the final product until last week.  I've been super uber busy with other things and just kept forgetting.  This year's wreath is red, green, white & silver (colors inspired by that famous GRINCH movie), and hangs on our front door.











Thanks for stopping by these past few days, leaving comments and sharing your thoughts with me.  I really appreciate you taking the time to do so.

I want you wish you the Merriest Christmas ever and I pray that God continues to bless you, guide you and fill you with joy in the New Year.



post signature

P.S. Tune in Friday for a few altered canvases I made as last minute gifts for family.  It was my first time trying something like it, and I think I'm addicted because I MADE 5!!

5 comments

grace said...

I love the wreath! It's so cute!!
Merry Christmas :)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun wreath.

jessica said...

I LOVE the way this turned out!! Gorgeous job making this wreath!
Hope you and your family had a GREAT Christmas!!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! love it!!

The Scrapping Factory said...

this is really adorable! Very nice...Fabi xxxx