25 DOC MISFITS - Be Merry


I made this card many months ago.  I think it was back in September.  I entered it into a challenge where we were to create a card based on a sketch.  I cannot find the link to the sketch, but needless to say it was supposed to be a new card and not seen by anyone until the day it was possibly published by them.

Long story short, my card was not chosen, which is why it's a "Misfit".  lol.

I still love it though.  It's cute, warm, playful and reminds me to "Be Merry".  hehe



post signature

5 comments

jessica said...

I think it is adorable!!! LOVE the papers and the cute image!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

DIANA L. said...

Great design papers and image. Have a wonderful Christmas

tshupile said...

It's beautiful! I love the bear coloring.
Anat (tshupile)

Migdalia said...

Well,It's a WINNER in my Eyes!!Beautiful & So SWEET!
Merry Christmas,
Migdalia

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute bear. Your card is great.