Echo Park Everyday Eclectic Layout

I am super DUPER excited for the weekend to come.  We'll be in Fort Lauderdale Friday night visiting family for dinner.  Then Saturday we return to Jupiter Beach with my niece to ride the waves.  It was such an exciting 5 hours for us because the day was gorgeous, the water was perfect, we made a sand castle with Giovanni and we were about 4 feet away from a Manatee (2 of them) in the water.  It was heart-racing!!

Anywhoo.


I wanted to share this layout I made about 2 weeks ago.  I have had it on my desk wondering if I need to add anything to it, because it kinda looks bare, but I decided to let it be and show you all.

It's using the new Echo Park Everyday Eclectic collection that I'm absolutely IN LOVE with and can't get enough of.  Don't you hate when you're so in love with a paper collection that you don't even want to use it??  Because you just want to look at it and smile!?  lol.  That happens to me every time.  So the only solution is to get a 2nd set to hoard, right?!?!???  lol




Anyway, I had printed these small photos (in the layout) to SMASH them, but when I was "inspired" to use the new collection in a layout, the only photos I could find to make a SUMMER 2012 layout were those.  (My printer broke down recently - Gio - and I was not able to print anything.)

I added some fishtail banner diecuts (by MFT Stamps), Fiskars cloud punches, stickers, a doily and fussy cut hot air balloons.

I love how bright it is and I can't wait to go back and use more of that luscious paper.  =)

x0, Damaris


P.S.  I'll leave you with some photos of our time at Jupiter Beach two weeks ago.