"All About Me" Daybook

I've been having so much fun making these daybooks, that I decided to continue making them today.

This time I used 2 pieces of an old tag mini album ($1 at Michaels), and covered it with pattern paper on both sides, to be used for the front and back of my daybook for stability.

The transparency wraps around the front and back of the book, and inside there's TONS of random inserts that I added.  I love the fact that it can be different pieces from different collections and even different years, and still coexist to make a great daybook.  Now I know EXACTLY how I'll be using all the paper I have in my stash!!  Hehe.
















I even used packaging from Pink Paislee's "London Marker" because I loved it so much!!  lol
(see photo above and below)








I was going to give this daybook away, but I messed up in a few areas (I won't tell you, cuz you probably won't even notice it), so I decided to personalize it "D" and use it for me.  Once I'm done filling up the book, I'll be back to share new photos.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

x0, Damaris

3 comments

My name is Wynneth said...

Great book, fabulous photos.
hugs
wynneth
x

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

I love to see how you alter these books, really cool.I would like to find the typewriter paper. Hugs

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

How adorable! I love all the tiny flaps in between the pages! and the acetate part of the cover, very unique and fun :)
Thanks for sharing!