Amy Tangerine [NY] Daybook

I won't go into the very lengthy details of what's in my Amy Tangerine Daybook, but I will say that I had so much fun putting it together.  I got this daybook from Yeya's Shop: www.2CreativeChics.com.

I was able to take a few supplies with me to NY and update my daybook whenever I had free time (which was usually at night).  

I tried to add as many pix as possible and tons of journaling.  I hope you enjoy seeing the photos.

(click on the pictures to enlarge)


  

























Thanks for stopping by.
x0, Damaris

3 comments

Jessie said...

It's amazing! Love that you fit so much in!!!

TopazPearleGirl said...

Great job documenting those memories! I love fat and fluffy books :)

Jennie Garcia said...

WOW!! How much awesomeness!! Totally LOVE it!! How many cool photos!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/