Love Yourself!

3 Blogs in a ROW?!?!!!  Whuuutt???  (hehe.. that's how I spell "what" ever since I saw the movie "Despicable Me"... it's my favorite scene in the film when the little minion with the glasses says it because the little girl blamed him for something...)

Okay, back to the blog.

So, I'm SUPER DUPER excited to share with you this card I made using a Saturated Canary digital stamp.  It was the first SC stamp that I colored, and the first time coloring it.  I was very intimidated about her hair, because it's so luxurious and sultry; and I wanted to maintain the "sex appeal" that she obviously has... and boy does she!  lol.  I decided to use the image for a card using one of my favorite paper pads lately, by Echo Park called "Hello Summer".  



The $1 Michaels stamp "Love Yourself", I felt, fit perfectly with this image... and if you look like "Cali Girl" it'd be easy to!!  lol. I added Recollections bling on her bikini, on the banners and around the flowers.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and everything was cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities.




I absolutely love this card, and I hope it has inspired you to dust off your markers, color an image and make a fun bright summery project!!  

Thank you for taking the time to visit me here and check back next week for more projects.

x0, Damaris

No comments