Happy Monday!!

I am excited to share today's card.  Chloe Balloons is a very different digital stamp... as I colored her, it almost felt as if she's the type of person who sticks to herself and doesn't have many friends (kinda like me)... she stays behind the scenes and really just does whatever she wants that makes her happy.


I like her.  And I liked coloring her, especially her balloons; to which I added stickles and glitter glue.  I used the "Olivia" paper pad by Basic Grey and a Fiskars border punch.  The banners were punched out by Fiskars and Spellbinders Nestabilities helped frame Chloe.  I also added some Pebbles, Inc., red ribbon (which I have not done in a long time on my cards, and thought I should get into my stash and do).




The card has no definite meaning.  It could be a "Congrats" card, or "Birthday".  I left it open to use for a variety of occasions... because Chloe is different and quirky, I wanted the card to also be different.

I hope you go find some time to check her out, and to also check out Karber Digital and see which of their stamps speaks to you... weird, I know.  Just like Chloe!!  lol.

And, btw, if you didn't already know, Karber Digital has a Facebook page that shows more images and card inspirations.  They also give announcements on new releases and sales.  Go check them out HERE and like their page or copy/paste the following web address: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Karber/171286436282409


x0, Damaris

3 comments

Corinne said...

Damaris, this is just AWESOME!! Love it
Hugs

Kate said...

This is so cute. Love the finished card on the inside too.

Hugs,
Kate

Sharon said...

She is definitely different but cute. I love that Basic Grey Line, and the stickless just pop off the image!