Fun In The Sun.

Hi Dolls!

We're nearing the middle of September and by now (hopefully), everyone has been keeping a good stride with their new Fall School Routine.  I don't know about you, but I sure wish I had more time to hit the pool and sunbathe.

I guess that's why today's layout share is something I'm enjoying looking at right now.  I used a Simple Stories collection to tell a 4th of July story.  I didn't use traditional red & blue colors for this page, because I tend to match the colors of the photo with my collection theme.


Paper Issues is challenging you this month to focus on "Border Lines".  Use that phrase and run with it.  I used it in two ways.  I built my layout on the left border, I used paper strips and I added dash lines.  You can be creative with it and implement your own ideas / touches.


I'm not sure if you knew, but this is my last project as a Paper Issues designer.  I have enjoyed my stay with the team, and I wish them all continued success in the future.


-AtStudioD

No comments