It's a Scorcher!

Hello my lovely sunbathed beauties!

I've got a jumbled, but fun layout to share with you today.  I played along with the "Messy" challenge and loved how quickly it came together.

Last year we rented an RV and hit up 3 different natural springs parks in Florida.  Our favorite was Rainbow Springs.  If you ever get a chance to go, beware that there may be gators in the water - down the 2 hour lazy river excursion.  lol.  In any case, the spring itself was glorious!  Freezing cold water, but crystal clear.  What an amazing time we had.


This layout was about my son, and how he refused (for an hour) to get in the water.  We had to bribe him with his tablet.  I wish I'm able to share a photo of his face when he jumped in, but I recorded it instead.  He absolutely loved it and til this day he talks about wanting to go back.  I used messy stitching - which means I sewed on the back of the layout so the stitch can be reversed in the front, and vice versa; as well as messy stamping.  I also built a background with messy acrylic painted clouds.


I paired this adventure with the Simple Stories "Hello Summer" collection.  If you're lucky, you may be able to find that Cassie has created a kit using many of the elements from the collection - which was posted in the shop for sale at the end of July.  It's sure worth checking to see if there are any left.  You can also save 20% off of your entire purchase by using my discount code: "Damaris".


In the meantime, don't forget to visit the PI Friends & Fans Facebook Group to share your projects.  Each entry counts towards winning one of two gift cards to the Paper Issues shop!  You can use your gift cards and the discount code in one purchase!  Awesomesauce!


-AtStudioD

No comments