Bunny Love.

It happens every year.  I get tons of summer crafty supplies, to document our summer adventures, but end up having too many summer adventures and not enough mojo to sit and craft about it.  That's why I love the Paper Issus challenges.  Before joining their Design Team, I was a fan and follower.  Partaking in challenges and all the great retail discounts.  Now that I'm on the team and required to create, I love it even more.  My scrappy albums are full and I'm using all the beautiful product I purchase.  #HoardFreeIn2018

Today's challenge is a sketch.  Simple and elegant.



No automatic alt text available.


I used Crate Paper’s “Flourish” collection to document my two favorite bunnies.  (Inside joke: I call my husband “Bunny”).  The sketch was pretty simple to replicate.   The toughest part was choosing the photos and the sewing I did around the layout.





If you have time this week, take a peek at the Paper Issues shop.  Cassie makes it her priority to fully stock the store with the latest crafty supplies, and I'd love for you to save 20% off of your entire purchase with my discount code "Damaris", when you check out.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you play along with the challenges in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook Group, to win one of two prizes.

Toodles!

-AtStudioD

No comments