Unique.


Hi Friends!

I'm excited to inspire you today with a new Scrap Soup challenge.  The concept is simple. You use all of the items on the list provided and create something with the supplies you have.  If you're running low, I have a solution for you, stick around!

Recipe:
3 embellishments, 6 hearts, 2 patterned papers, chipboard title, stamping


Supplies:
I tapped into my Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection "Bohemian Dream" stash for this page.  I've been hoarding it for a while, and I knew this photo was the perfect match.  I punched 6 hearts from the two pattern papers, used diecuts, flair and made my own rosette using more of the same pattern paper, stamped flourish circles on the cardstock (over the ink), and stamped the "paintbrush" type stamp from the stamp set, and cut that out in the shape of a tree branch, to perch the birdie on, I also used a chipboard word "Unique" as my title and left it white.

Techniques: 
For the background I used a few different colored sprays and some stencils and added each layer as I went along.  I also ripped a few corners and curled those up for extra dimension.  I loved playing around with this and getting messy.  I created my own rosette, using a die, pattern paper, and added a flair to the center of it.

This was super fun to make!


Image may contain: text

I hope you will join the Facebook Friends & Fans group (link below), and share your projects with us under each challenge.  There are 2 winners chosen monthly, so the more you share the more chances you will have to win!


Now on to the restocking of your low stash.  There are tons of new collections and tools in the shop for you to choose from.  Take a peek.  Browse around.  Add stuff to your cart ... a little window shopping never hurt anyone!  And if you're serious about buying, just use my discount code!  It's 20% off your ENTIRE purchase.  Everything in your cart!

You will quality for free US priority shipping if you spend more than $60 after the coupon is applied.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

-AtStudioD

No comments