Happy Lovely Heart

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

If you're up for some free cut file inspiration, today is your lucky day... I've teamed up with some of the PI Girls on the PI Blog to bring you different ways to use those fun files you can get at the Paper Issues shop.


You may (or may not - depending on how closely you look), recognize the pink pattern paper I used to cut the Butterfly Background Free Cut File.  It's one of the sheets from "Life Is Good" by Echo Park.  I recently came across various older collections that still make me smile, and I thought it would be great to marry the old with the new.  I'm all about assembling my own collection by mixing lines and manufacturers.  It's a thing.  lol  The pretty pink, with the delicate butterfly cut was the perfect combo for anything Maggie Holmes; which is exactly what I did.  I have 2 plastic sleeves full of MH products, and so I pulled out "Chasing Dreams" and "Bloom" and used a little of both lines to back up the butterflies, fussy cut more butterflies and add chipboard embellishments.


The background was created with a hexagon stencil by Echo Park and modeling paste.  I ripped the side of the 12x12 paper, simply because everything looked to "clean" and "perfect", and I wanted to liven things up a bit.  Backed the rip with a 6x6 MH pad and rolled the rips back in order to show a bit of the back side of the paper.  I just had fun with this page and I hope you found inspiration in what I have shared today.

 Whether you need inspiration, or want to share what you've created, be sure to visit the Paper Issues Friends & Fans group.  We're a fun community who likes to laugh and talk about pretty paper over coffee.

And don't forget to take advantage of my 20% off discount [CODE: Damaris], at the Paper Issues Shop!  Cassie Box truly has the BEST online shop out there.


Thanks for checking in today!
-AtStudioD

No comments