Winter 2014.

So you know how I get those zany ideas in the middle of the night, where I have to jot it down and even do some sketching of it?  This was one of them.  I was lucky enough to ask one of our Paper Issues DT members, Stacie, whose always creating those beautiful cut files, to make this particular cut file "Wrapped Up Scarf", which you can find in the shop for free.






The idea was birthed from the Crate Paper "Snow And Cocoa" collection that I recently played with.  There's a ton of snowmen with scarves in the line and I thought it would be fun to create a giant scarf with empty blocks for pattern paper and photos.  The image itself cut very easily on my silhouette machine, and I was able to build the layout using the Crate Paper's "Falala" collection and bits.  I added the title "Winter" using the negative parts of another free cut file called "Paint Outline Alpha". It came together pretty quickly.



I created this with the Take 5 Tuesday challenge in mind, using #2 Red, #4 Die cut, #5 Patterned Paper, #7 Stitching, #8 Stripes, #9 Animal, #12 3 Stickers, and #13 Title.




As always, I've provided quick links to the shop, facebook group and DT blog below. 

And remember that using the code "Damaris" at checkout of the paper issues show will save you 20% off of your entire purchase, and any purchase.  Also, you will quality for free US priority shipping if you spend more than $60 after the coupon is applied.

-AtStudioD

No comments