Best Day.


Today the PI Girls are sharing their scraplifted version of Kelly's Page (see below).  It's bright and there's lots of clean space, which is what I love.

For my version, I used two different free cut files from the Paper Issues shop; merging the circle from "Bubbles" and the cute bow from "Baby It's Cold Outside".  For my background, I placed black acrylic paint on a vellum scrap sheet, sprayed with water and dabbed it on white Bazzil cardstock.  I also used Heidi Swapp black magic shine spray to add spinkles of black throughout the top and bottom.  Once the black was dry, I used a Ranger floral stencil and applied white modeling paste over the black.  You can kinda see the roses throughout.  I backed the bows with Maggie Holmes' "Carousel" collection, and fussy cut the words "Best Day" from 1 piece of pattern paper.  The photo was taken in August and fit perfectly behind the circle.  I added a few stickers from the same collection and journaled.










I'd love to see your take on the scraplift.  Check out the blog and facebook page for more layout inspiration.  I've added easy access to those, and the shop, in the "LINKS" section below.


Thanks for checking in and please see below for a list of recommended links.  Also, don't forget to take advantage of my 20% discount "Damaris" at the PI Shop.  Where, spending $60 earns you free priority US shipping.

LINKS
Paper Issues Shop
Paper Issues Blog
PI Family & Friends FB Group

Have a great week!

-AtStudioD

No comments