#BackToSchool

Are you struggling to document your kids' Back To School photos?  I did, until I saw this sketch and paired it with the new collection by Fancy Pants called "Take Note".  Take Note, because it's a line that you will not want to miss out on!  They've got buttons, library pockets, stamps, diecuts and genius patterned papers; like this faux cork board paper I used for my layout.

I've added 3 photos.  The one of Giovanni leaving the house.  The one of the inside of his lunch bag, including the surprise note I typed up for him, and the one of him in front of his school headed to the door.  I love that I can document these memories for him.  I know when he's older he's going to love looking back at these.

No automatic alt text available.Click on the Paper Issues Blog challenge blog HERE for more sketch inspiration from the DT girls.

As always, I've provided quick links to the blog, facebook group and shop below.

And remember, using the code "Damaris" at checkout will save you 20% off of your entire purchase, and any purchase.

If you have time, come visit the Paper Issus Facebook group (link below), for more inspiration and challenges.  We welcome new members each day! 

-AtStudioD

No comments