Rainbow Love.

Good Morning.

Today the PI Girls are playing with color on the PI Blog.  There's a "Working Title" challenge, prompting crafters to create something, while keeping the key word "RAINBOW" in mind.

I am still stuck on my love for the Maggie Holmes' "Carousel" collection.  And thought it would be fun to use the black and white elements from that line to design my own color theme.  I was able to create a rainbow background by incorporating acrylic paints, and tons of Elle's Studio diecuts and puffy hearts.





Whether you need inspiration or want to share what you've created, be sure to visit the Paper Issues Friends & Fans group.  We're a fun community who likes to laugh and talk about pretty paper over coffee.

And don't forget to take advantage of my 20% off discount [CODE: Damaris], at the Paper Issues Shop!  Cassie Box truly has the BEST online shop out there... and I can say this with all honesty, since I've been shopping with her years before I joined her DT.


-AtStudioD

No comments